- Let the animal conrtol devices like in conditioning experiments
- Remote control devices manually and get actions logged in your result files
- Trigger devices in dependency from the animal’s position or pre-defined events
- Combine device actions with if-relations
- Write your own device control time tables with our script tool by simply adding actions
- Record behavioral and/or physiological data and synchronize it with the animal’s track data
Experiment Control Suite [PDF]
Enables you to write hardware control scripts for Viewer. Without programming skills!
Examples for software – hardware interaction implemeted with Viewer
This page presents tools for place dependent device control a basic Viewer system comes with. To see a demonstration where sixteen zones trigger sixteen separate TTL pulses watch the video.
Read this illustrated User Story to see a setup BIOBSERVE implemented according to a customer’s design. The example shows how video-playback on monitors is triggered in different ways.
Additional analog signal input in a User Story. It is an example for an advanced application with a Viewer plug-in. How to acquire analog data simultaneously to the tracking experiment.
Part of the basic Viewer interface: Send control commands in constant time intervals