With this progam tour we want to present you some of the main features of our tracking software “Viewer”. The tour is devided into five main sections:
- Configuration: Gives you a brief overview how the software is configured.
- Acquisition: Shows you how the data are collected and presented during the experiment.
- Analysis: Explains how the data can be summarized and exported for further processing.
- Data Replay: is a time line visualization of recorded data, using an experiment video and ethogram.
- Multi Experiment Analysis: This software module enables you to compare and summarize the results of different experiments in a very comfortable way.
- Interaction: Shows you how to build an automated experiment where the tracking software interacts with other hardware to control the experiment.
If you have questions concerning this product, please don’t hesitate to use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org