In the configuration area, the adjustments for the activity units in use and the proposed experiment are made.
Activity unit management
- Activity units: All activity units in use are shown.
- Activity unit description: You can enter a description for each single activity unit (i.e. for each animal). This may be an animal number or test substance for example.
- Groups: You can group the units and enter a description for each group. Even during the experiment, the group data will be calculated and presented in real time.
- Application Server & Central units: Technical preferences for internal data communication.
- Experiments: Number of experiments in the system.
- Description: Description of the experiment.
- Filename: Filename of the experiment.
- Time and date: You can select whether real time or absolute time is used for the experiment and you can use the automatic start and stop option.
- Activity classes: Division of the ten activity classes.
- Interval data: Time interval of the summary data.
- Actogram: Time interval and threshold of the actogram (also can be changed later).
If you have questions concerning this product, please don’t hesitate to contact us.