You can collect data for several subjects at the same time, define an unlimited number of events, behaviors and parameters you want to acquire, define additional modifiers for each behavior, define text and number input fields and log your position if required. Spectator GO! for the iPhone and iPod touch is extremely flexible and powerful. It can be used for any kind of data acquisition that you normally do with paper and pencil.
How does the Spectator Go! software work?
The Spectator GO! software consists of two parts. A client program running on your computer, where you create configurations and analyze data and the program for the iPhone/iPod touch that is used for the data acquisition. Data between the program on the computer and the iPhone/iPod touch are transferred via a wireless network connection.
Screen during data aquisition
From top down:
- In the middle on top: Current time
- Below that: Name of the selected subject. “M 2” in this screen shot
- Time: Elapsed experiment time
- Subjects (M 1 to M 5 buttons): User defined subjects that are to be observed. “M 2” is in focus
- Behaviors: 10 buttons with user defined behaviors in each category
- Categories (Main/Social): User defined behavior categories (unlimited number)
- GPS (Global Positioning System) / WiPS (WiFi-based Positioning Solution) location data
- Buttons to access configuration and result files & Start/Stop button
Take the program tour to see how easy it is to work with this tool.
If you have questions concerning this product, please don´t hesitate to use the following e-mail address: email@example.com